’tis Pride season. That means ’tis the season of Gay Pride packages available at hotels the world over. Here are three Pride hotel packages and one Pride train package. The picture above is from the Pride in Art’s Queer Art Festival, running from July 27 through August 14 in Vancouver, which includes Vancouver Pride (August 1).
The OPUS Vancouver has recently announced two gay-specific hotel packages. The Celebrate Pride Package, valid July 17 till August 10, 2010 offers mini-bar ‘raiding’ credits, drinks at the newly renovated (and stunning) OPUS Bar, and accommodations in a Superior Queen room, appropriately enough. For complete details, click here.
To celebrate the swanky Romeo Hotel in Naples is offering a special Napoli Pride Package, but hurry it’s valid June 21-28. The special includes the following:
- Accommodations for two in rooms with dramatic views (request the views of Mt. Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples);
- Welcome strawberries and Prosecco upon arrival;
- Daily buffet breakfast daily (try some of the specialties of southern Italy like cured meats and fresh cheeses); and a
- Copy of the hotel’s city guidebook, crammed full of insider tips from the hotel’s local staffers.
Just in time for the onset of Pride season, Hyatt Hotels announces a new offer: The Pride Welcome package. Available now through December 30, 2010, the package is available at more than 125 participating Hyatt hotels and resorts throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia and includes:
- Standard guestroom accommodations
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Late check out (4pm! Someone was listening to his or her gay consultant!)
- Welcome amenity
- Local LGBT-relevant information from the concierge.