Let’s be honest: December is not the most relaxed time. In addition to tying up loose ends at work before the New Year, the rapidly approaching holiday season causes an unparalleled level of fear and anxiety. While some people start stocking up on gifts months in advance, the majority of us are inflicted with last minute shopper’s syndrome. It is generally easy to pick out presents for acquaintances and relatives, but getting your partner the perfect gift is far less simple. Here are some last minute ideas that are sure to please, and don’t worry, they are all available online with quick delivery.
- Practical and attractive, this Jack Spade bag is the perfect overnight bag and can easily hold a computer. The cloth canvas and rubber latex provide durability. Plus, this bag is extremely affordable.
- If your man is a whiz in the kitchen, it’s time his outfit matched his craft. Le Creuset is a leading kitchenware brand, and they also make this adorable apron. Available in multiple colors, this classic and masculine apron would be a great complement to a gourmet food basket that you can design yourself. Throw together some of his favorite treats and some special products and you are guaranteed a successful reaction.
- This Rapha tailored jacket is sure to be a hit with an outdoorsy man. It is made from a technical fabric that is 100% wool and repels water and dirt. Originally designed for cycling, this chic jacket looks good in any situation.
- A relaxing vacation with your partner may be the answer to your prayers, but you may not have the time or funds right now. Marjorie Gubelmann, socialite and renowned tastemaker, founded Vie Luxe International in order to combat this issue. The wonderful smelling candles are named after her favorite destinations, and the Capri Deluxe is my personal favorite. The aroma of Italian bergamot, fresh lemon, cypress, and oceanic nuances will turn your home into a tropical destination with the light of a match.
- You can’t think skincare without thinking Kiehl’s. The iconic brand is chock full of fabulous beauty products, but few can compare to the Facial Fuel Anti-Wrinkle Cream. Celebrities and beauty experts alike have noted the power of this item, but you need to try it to believe it. Your partner will be singing your praises, and hey, you can even use some yourself.
- Bond Number 9 fragrances are synonymous with quality and elegance. These artistic bottles are an ideal holiday gift for a loved one. The Brooklyn fragrance is particularly fabulous, honoring the “strivers, dreamers, and Nobel Laureates” that populate New York’s legendary “city within a city.” It’s a sublime and subtle scent that will spruce up your partner’s beauty regimen.
- Amy Scholder’s Cooking with Honey: What Literary Lesbians Eat is a delicious mix of recipes and witty essays from a variety of famous lesbian writers. Their personal and humorous anecdotes are perfect accompaniments to the simple and tasty recipes. This is great for any aspiring chef and lesbian literature enthusiast.
- It’s winter, and it’s cold. Perfect for snuggling and exploring the outdoors, the BodyFit260 Crew and the BodyFit260 Midweight Leggings are both made of ultra-luxurious merino wool. The thin material makes it a perfect layer under clothes for extra warmth. Long Johns have never been so comfortable and fashionable.
- For the travel enthusiast and Renaissance woman in your life, the Cosmic Diary from quintessential stationary company, Smythson, is a timeless gift. Pair it with a nice pen and watch your partner smile with delight.
- The Sportsman’s Rucksack from classic brand L.L. Bean is stylish, available in multiple colors, and perfect for travel. It meets airline carry-on requirements and is geared towards the girl on the go. To make it a tad more personal, add monogramming for that extra touch.