Many people are looking for effective ways to burn fat all day. There is no fast way to burn fat. You have to put in the work. To start, it is essential to learn how much exercise is needed to achieve your desired goal.
According to a study conducted in ACSM, it was found that moderate to intense physical activity for around 150 to 250 minutes a week is enough for people to burn fat when combined with proper dieting. To break that down, you need an average of 35 minutes each day of physical activity to start reducing weight and burning extra fat.
However, there are a lot of factors that you should consider to determine the time that you should allocate to weight loss. The above range of 150 to 250 minutes is quite broad and not entirely accurate on its own.
Figuring out what is right for you matters a lot. Figuring this out first may help to prevent injury and make your desired weight loss goals more realistic. It will also serve to motivate and encourage you to achieve that goal.
Furthermore, the type of exercise and how long people can participate in it depends on how active they already are. They will fall into four categories, which include sedentary, light activity, moderate activity, and very active.
You can choose your favorite activity to reduce weight as it is very important to take an interest in whatever you are doing. Choose an event and see how much time needs to be allocated each day to impact your weight. Here are some examples that can help you to get started.
- Running – On average, people should look to run about 5 hours per week. It can be for 40 minutes each day.
- Walking – 14 hours of walking each week, or 2 hours per day.
- Swimming – Not everyone knows how to swim, but if you do, then you can put a big dent in your weight loss goals thanks to the joint-friendly nature of swimming and how it works the entire body. You should allocate 40 minutes each day to swimming throughout the week.
- Cycling or biking – Another fun activity that you can dedicate an hour to each day throughout the week.
- Aerobic – Aerobic activities can include anything that gets your heart pumping, including sports, a HIIT program, and so much more.
Exercising and burning fat is not easy, but if you are motivated and willing to put in the work, you should see results.