Have you tried every workout routine, and still, it seems like it’s not matching your vibe? Don’t worry because you are not the only one. Many people have tried different types of exercises, but nothing works out for them. They either don’t feel inspired or motivated enough to continue doing it, or maybe it’s the type of physical activity that doesn’t interest them. Well, that’s alright since we’re here to bring you a fantastic new workout by Orange Theory.
What is Orange Theory?
Orange Theory is a studio gym run by a company in South Florida, and was started by Ellen Latham, a physiologist. The routine she developed incorporates exercises that focus on building strength and cardiovascular endurance.
Each participant should wear a heart monitor in a group of no more than 25 participants. There are multiple classes a week that you can join in, or take several sessions a month, depending on your physical health needs. The instructors for Orange Theory are well trained, attentive, and concerned with every individual in the class.
What Are the Benefits of Orange Theory Fitness?
The fitness routine is broken down into two sessions. Each workout session has a duration of 25 to 30 minutes. The total workout session comprises of cardiovascular and strength training that lasts for up to an hour.
The participants are also divided into different groups, and every group starts with a different exercise. For example, group A is sent to work on the treadmill, while group B starts with strength building.
Every individual in an Orange Theory Fitness program benefits in various ways, including:
- Attention from the instructor in charge of the group, which makes it easy to learn the routine and have issues or concerns addressed.
- The burning rate of calories is much higher in the cardiovascular exercises part of the routine.
- Technology is a significant and interesting part of the routine.
- You will see an increase in strength and muscle firmness due to the strength-building portions of the training.
- Enhanced condition of the overall functions of the internal organs in the body.
- Increase in stamina and core strength.
- More energy available to lead a healthy and happy life.
- More confidence, both physically and mentally.
If you have been craving a new workout, then heading down to a local Orange Theory Fitness location may be just the thing you need to get the most from your workout. Along with your exercise, make sure that you are also fueling up with enough protein.