dot429 collects information from our colleagues:
- When you sign up to become a dot429 member, such as your name, e-mail address, location, occupation and password.
- When you add further information to your profile about yourself or your private contacts.
- We automatically receive information such as your IP address, the URLs of sites which sent you to the dot429 website, your type of browser and your ISP.
dot429 uses the information we collect to:
- Make your profile available to users you designate as “colleagues” and other users, administer your dot429 account and customize the service we provide to you. Send you service notices or promotional communications through email and notices on the dot429 website.
- Occasionally share some of your information with third parties. For example, to process your event fees or subscription payments, we send the necessary details to our credit card processing company.
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other Users, or provide (usually at your option) your personal details to third parties offering combined services with dot429.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, asset sale or similar business combination, purchase, we may in our discretion, transfer your information to one or more successor entities.
- Personal information you provide will be secured with industry standards and technology.
dot429 will not sell, rent or otherwise provide your personal identifiable information to any third parties for marketing purposes, except as described above.
- You control whether or not certain contact information is shared with our other members and the general public. You can review, enhance or edit your personal information and photograph on your profile page.
- You have the option to control the messages you receive from dot429 and other Users and how these messages are sent.
- You may let us know if you wish close your dot429 account.